Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rain

If you train through the winter in Vancouver you will have to train in rain.  I didn't expect to face this so early in the season but as I got ready to run last night there it was.  Rather than complain about it I decided to make the most of it and you know what?  I remembered that I actually like running in the rain.  Why?  Here are a few reasons:

-There is something about it that makes me feel a whole lot cooler than I probably am.

-Not very many people are out there, only those serious about their training.

-I like trying to avoid puddles at first, the realization my feet are going to get wet either way and then stomping in puddles after that.

-It just feels cool.

Here is a picture after my run.  Hard to tell but I was actually dripping!  Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment