Monday, January 26, 2015

Rest

Last week I did something I was not planning to do. I took a week off. It seems I have a cold and in order to keep it from getting worse I made the decision to spend my time sleeping and resting instead of getting my workouts in.  

It definitely felt weird to sit around and not get up so early but it also seemed like the wise thing to do. I still have a cough but I am going to try to get back to working out this week. With just under 9 weeks to go I don't have a lot of extra time!!

I am going to try to add a couple extra workouts to the schedule this week. If all goes well I will have 3 swim, 3 bike, and 3 run workouts spread over 5 days. Never thought I would say that! Also might try to get the bike out of the basement and ride outside this weekend. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment