Friday, February 13, 2015

Struggles

Well, here I am 6 weeks to race day and still full stop resting. It is a little frustrating to be this sick and just sitting around. I am starting to question whether or not I am going to be able to complete the race. I was not ready when I got sick and I am still not healthy enough to go back to full on training. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you to everyone who has donated to my fundraising. It is amazing to be able to support an organization such as the LLSC. I appreciate your support as does my cousin Christi. I am racing in honor of her son, Dustin who passed away at the age of 12 after fighting hard to try and beat Leukemia. As a mom myself, I can't imagine struggling with my child in this way. I pray for peace for you, Christi, and and honored to remember Dustin by racing for him.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Six weeks is still a lot of time. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete